Power Up Your Music Videos!
Make your music videos go further, with less stress & lower costs.
If you think you need to spend thousands of dollars shooting a professional looking music video just to get people to watch, think again: Short-form video platforms like TikTok and Instagram Reels (plus trusty pillars like YouTube) have made it easier than ever for indie artists to reach new fans with quick, affordable videos!
In this live podcast recording from the 2022 DIY Musician Conference, Kevin Breuner and I talk about how to make music videos without breaking your wallet or testing your patience.
In this session, we discuss:
- How to even define “music video” today
- The many problems with traditional music videos
- How to rethink video in the TikTok era
- 10 types of videos you should be making in 2022
- Using Spotify Canvas to increase streams
- The “3-second rule” for videos
- A/B-testing video content
- How to drive repeat views on TikTok
- And more
Check out the video, and then let me know: Have you had success building an audience through social video? Have you spent way too much money making a high-production video that didn’t go anywhere?
I’d love to hear about your video-creation experiences in the comments below.
Credits: Power Up Your Music Videos!